Every single day, without a team and without repeating myself, I put out a fully branded video, from concept to music to final export. If you want to follow along and try the tools yourself, Suno is where the sound starts, and you can sign up through this link for bonus credits once you've created a few tracks: suno.com/invite/@apostille360
Here's the actual pipeline behind it, and a real example from September 2 to show how it all comes together.
1. Getting Started With Suno
![]() |
I signed up as a free member on Suno not really knowing what to expect. Within a few minutes I saw how flexible it was, the features it offered, and how fast you could actually create a full song from a simple idea. It didn't take long, just a few days, before I saw the value in upgrading to Pro.
😄 Fun fact: Suno generates two versions of every song you create, so you always get to compare and pick the one that actually feels right.
2. The Brand Sting
Suno gives you two samples of each song you generate. You listen to both and pick the one you like. At some point, listening back to one of my own tracks, it occurred to me that a short, unique, customized sound could become something more, a signature audio identity for one of my brands, ApostilleHelp. That's when I discovered the concept of a sting.
The problem was that a sting is typically just one or two seconds, a short audio signature, while what I had was a full two to three minute song. Listening carefully and imagining which section of the track could work as a standalone sting took real trial and error. I finally landed on a ten to twelve second section that captured the feel I wanted.
How I actually did it: Canva made this part easy. I uploaded the full song, listened through to find where the sting should start and stop, then used Canva's Split feature to cut the audio at those points and delete everything I didn't need, leaving just the sting itself.
😄 Fun fact: A good brand sting is often just a few seconds long, but finding the right few seconds inside a full song can take longer than writing the song itself.
3. Writing the Lyrics
You can start writing lyrics directly in Suno's prompt box, but I prefer starting with pen and paper. I work from imagination first, then go back and forth with an AI, Claude, Gemini, Copilot, or one of the newer Eastern models like DeepSeek or Kimi, refining the lyrics until I'm genuinely happy with where they land. Only then do I paste the final version into Suno's prompt box.
From there, it's just a matter of waiting through that short, exciting stretch of time watching the animation that tells you your song is being baked. The anticipation in that moment is honestly hard to describe.
I used to play bass and guitar, so I'd already been exposed to the process of song composition before Suno. Even so, the comparison I keep coming back to is the difference between walking somewhere and piloting your own supersonic jet. Both get you there. They are not the same experience at all.
4. The Video Pipeline: Google Flow and Canva
Once the sound is locked in, the video side of the pipeline starts. I use Google Flow, powered by Gemini, to generate short AI video clips, usually one clear action per eight second clip, since asking the model to pack in more than that tends to produce rushed or unclear results. If you want to try Gemini yourself, this link gets you a 4 month trial of Google AI Pro: g.co/g1referral/EMCAQMMM
Each clip gets generated separately, always with the exact aspect ratio and pixel dimensions specified, both in the prompt and in the tool's own interface settings, since relying on the prompt text alone isn't always reliable. From there, everything moves into Canva, where the clips are assembled in order, captions are added, the brand sting gets dropped in as the audio bed, and the ApostilleHelp logo is placed in the same spot every time for consistency.
😄 Fun fact: A single Short usually starts as five separate clips, generated one at a time, before Canva stitches them into one continuous video.
5. A Real Example: September 2
To make all of this concrete, here's how it played out for a real day, September 2, National Blueberry Popsicle Day and World Coconut Day.
The full written post, with the history behind both celebrations, fun facts, and a few extra observances for the day, is live here: September 2 Celebrations on Sergio Reviews
For the video, I built five separate clips in Google Flow, a wide hook shot of the popsicles and coconut on a wooden table, a close-up on the popsicle itself, a close-up on the coconut water being poured, a tie-in shot connecting the day back to ApostilleHelp, and a closing call to action. Each clip was generated at 1080x1920, one clear action per clip, then brought into Canva where they were assembled in order, captioned, and set to the brand sting for a consistent, recognizable sound across every post in the series.
[Short video link to be added once the September 2 clip is finished and published.]
💬 If you're thinking about starting something similar, the tools are more accessible than they look. Start with Suno, write down a few lines by hand first, and see where it takes you.
This same pipeline runs every day behind Daily Celebrations, and it's what powers the Virgo and Libra zodiac videos too. If you want to see more of it in action, the full series lives on this blog, and the funnel eventually leads back to my other project, CaliforniaApostille.US, apostille and certified translation services.
Some of the links in this post are referral links for tools I actually use and pay for myself.
If you sign up through them, we may both get bonus credits at no extra cost to you.



No comments:
Post a Comment